Cool Flickr Groups

Here are 3 Flickr groups which I think are pretty cool :

  • "Out of this World!" - This group posts photos and art that are considered to have out of this world qualities, beyond the conventional point and shoot. There is a wide variety of fantasy art, new art, surrealism and special effects.
  • The Trippy Stuff Pool - A laid back group with loads of Trippy Stuff to check out. There are definitely diamonds in the rough. If you like this kind of stuff, like I do, also check out Psychedelic.
  • Quality Abstracts - This group has administrators who decide whether your abstracts are quality enough to make the cut. With over 6000 members and 15000 images, if your looking for some abstract inspiration, you will find it here.
I have been on Flickr for a while now and didn't really look at searching groups. I was amazed at the number of groups and images I found doing this exercise. Very inspiring. I chose the above groups because the relate to where I want to head with my art and design. I will keep searching for groups and now have a new source of inspiration, within he world of Flickr.