2nd Shoot - Shot 2 The Offspring of Ranginui And Papatuanuku





After the experimenting with multiple digital devices for light sources and trying to get four colours and personalities on the light canvas in 30sec, it became apparent that there needed a change of tact. I decided to attack the light painting one colour at a time and try to visually represent the Gods they stand for. These four are from a bunch of others. I will experiment with mixing and matching for the best aesthetic result possible, whilst targeting the flow of the narrative. I am hoping my photoshop skills can do these results justice when I blend them into one for the final image.

I found the best results came from conjuring up feelings that each God portrays or possesses whilst using patterns which associate each God with nature.